Get Connected. Get Help. 24/7/365
When you need help and don’t know where to turn, 211 is your one-stop connection to the local services that are here for you.
Food and utility assistance, housing, mental health services and crisis intervention, elder care, disaster services, substance abuse help, and much more.
- free, statewide service
- provides confidential information and referral to community health and social services in your community.
- Call specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- CALL 211 to speak to a representative (dial 877-947-2211 if you have a non-715 area code)
- TEXT your zip code to 898211
- SEARCH the online database to access more than 10,000 different statewide programs and services
9-8-8 : Suicide & Crisis Prevention Lifeline
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available.
Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org
Aging and Disability Resource Center of St. Croix County
A no-cost, single point of contact for information and assistance to residents of St. Croix County. We help you through all of the options available for older adults and adults with disabilities along with their family members and caregivers.
- Maintaining your independence
- Choice for long-term care and related services
- Medicare benefits and other health-related benefits
- Social Security benefits
- Support services and resources in your community
Hammond Community Library
850 Davis Street
P.O. Box 120
Hammond, WI 54015
Tuesday-Thursday 9 AM - 8 PM
Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM